3. Set aside a time each day for prayer and talking to God.
4. Put aside all worldly desires and humble yourself before the Throne
5. Listen for the voice of The Holy Spirit.
6. Forgive your enemies.
7. Expect spiritual warfare.
8. Make changes in your lifestyle toward the way of The Lord.
9. Expect miracles!
Prayer of Saint Francis
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not be in want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the still
waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
For Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Thou has prepared a table before me, in the presence of my enemies. Thou anointed my head with oil. My cup runneth over.
Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever. Amen.